Planning your trip to Thailand?
Buy the 🔥 E-Cash voucher 🔥 and save up to 50% on your trip cost.
Join me, and you'll enjoy your trip in Hat Yai city! You get to go to sights such as Kor-Hong Hill ( By cable car), Beaches, the Sleeping Buddha, the Long bridge, and street arts in the quaint old town!
Meet up at your preferred meeting point
- Airport (Hat Yai International Airport)
- Bus Terminal (Hat Yai Bus Station)
- Hotel lobby (in Hat Yai area)
- Railway Station (Hat Yai Junction Railway Station)
We are at Hat Yai Municipal Park! Here, you'll get to:
- Worship Guan Yin
- Worship the Standing Buddha
- Take a cable car to see Hat Yai from a bird's eye view.
Let's go take some photos at the Magic Eye 3D Museum!
Let's have lunch! I'll recommend you some of the best Southern Thai dishes to eat!
After lunch, we'll worship the Sleeping Buddha at Koh Yo! You'll also see the longest bridge in Thailand and the ferry port here!
Let's take some photos at Samila Beach! There are things that you can take cool photos with, such as the mermaid statue and the Nakara statue!
Let's go to the walking street at Songkhla Old town to see some street arts!
Let's go up the Tang Kuan Hill by elevator! Here, you'll get to experience and see the beautiful sea view!
The trip ends here, and it's time to go back to your hotel! Thanks for joining me!
Transportation fares are included.
Admission fees are included.
Meals are excluded
You'll receive the comfortable, enjoying, local food and best experience on your trip
- Hotel Pickup in Hat Yai Area
- Hat Yai International Airport
- Hat Yai Bus Station
- Hat Yai Junction Railway Station